Sr. UX Director
- Palo Alto, CA
Idean is a unique user centric design company. We provide customer-driven user interface design, holistic research, market analysis and innovation services. We love digitalization of business processes. Idean creates world-leading digital concepts, applications and platforms for web, mobile and integrated industry systems.
We are currently seeking for a Sr. UX Director to lead one of our UX teams onsite at a Fortune 500 client.
We require you to believe firmly that you can change the world by designing unique user experiences. You deliver what you promise and exceed expectations. You’re creative and positive when working as a part of our specialist team, but you can also take responsibility independently. You understand the importance of user experience and design in developing new products and services. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your interaction design skills you are able to compress new concepts and complex services into easily understandable and realizable form.
The ideal candidate with +6 years of experience can:
- Plan, manage, execute and be hands-on designer in demanding user centric design projects
- Build trusting relationship with the client and ensure client satisfaction
- Manage and coordinate onsite and offsite teams for client's best interest
- Take responsibility for successful and satisfying customer relationship
- Actively seek for new sales opportunities and pursue them independently and/or in cooperation with sales team
- +6 years of experience
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles for small to large enterprises and across various platforms
- Demonstration of account management activities with client accounts in range of $500k-2M / year with proven ability to grow them
- Mastering of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies, hunger to innovate and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated skill of coordinating creative work teams
This position is based onsite at one of our Fortune 500 client locations in the Bay Area leading our UX team, but as part of standard talent rotation the Sr. UX Director will be involved in the future with other client engagements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.