New Business Manager
- Palo Alto, CA
Idean is a unique user centric design company. We provide customer-driven user interface design, holistic research, market analysis and innovation services. We love digitalization of business processes. Idean creates world-leading digital concepts, applications and platforms for web, mobile and integrated industry systems.
We are currently seeking for a well connected New Business Manager with proven new business generation track record to join us in Palo Alto, CA.
We wholeheartedly believe, and you do too, that designing unique user experiences can change the world. You understand the importance of user experience and design in developing new products and services and can effectively communicate it to clients. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level.
The New Business Manager is responsible for mid to senior-level relationships with selected clients’ to manage and grow the business. The New Business Manager is supported by senior management in developing the client relationship and also by the design team led by either a Design Owner (DO) or a Project Manager (PM).
The ideal candidate with +4 years will:
- Have the ability to identify leads & close new business
- Actively engage to sell Idean services throughout the client organization
- Own senior level client relationship, identifying new opportunities and responding to client needs effectively
- Plan new business activities per account based on overall potential
- Ability to develop broad network of key decision makers within client organizations
- Provide UX guidance & leadership to clients
- Manage entire master service agreement (MSA) and statement of work (SOW) process and possible change requests
- Manage invoicing for selected clients' together with Finance
- +4 years of experience in a consulting or agency environment, whilst developing strong contact network
- Creative agency experience is a must
- Strong communication, presentation & networking skills
- Creative thinking & analytical capabilities to build solutions for clients
- Experience in independently draft proposals, presentations & SOWs
- Solid track records in developing & growing accounts
- Strong service attitude towards clients
- Strong negotiation skills and handling e.g. MSAs, SOWs, POs
- Proven ability to multi-task, work with tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.