Talent Recruiter / Coordinator
- Palo Alto, CA
Idean is a unique user centric design company. We provide customer-driven user interface design, holistic research, market analysis and innovation services. We love digitalization of business processes. Idean creates world-leading digital concepts, applications and platforms for web, mobile and integrated industry systems.
We are currently seeking for a seasoned Talent Coordinator/Recruiter to join us in Palo Alto, CA.
We are growing and need an individual to seek top-level design & development talent. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the recruiting cycle. You are obsessive about the candidate’s experience. You are self-aware, well spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone. You’re flexible, fearless and you understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew.
In this position you will be seeking for well-experienced Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, User Researchers, UI Developers, iOS Developers, Android Developers, Project Managers among other creative & development positions we are recruiting for.
- Manage all aspects of the recruiting cycle
- Communicate interview details to candidate, ensuring that candidates have all of the necessary information
- Be the owner and caretaker of our applicant tracking system: create and run reports, edit, maintain and update forms and templates, update candidate and requisition records, etc.
- Actively market Idean as an attractive employer: online & offline
- Post external job announcements and remove them when filled
- Help plan, execute and host various recruiting events, including University and College recruiting program events
- Update management with recruitment pipeline details
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting in a creative agency environment (SF Bay Area preferred)
- Strong personal network of potential candidates
- Experienced with best HR practices and in-depth knowledge about employment laws & regulations
- Results-oriented practice of project management principles
- Strong communication, presentation & networking skills
- Creative thinking & analytical capabilities to build solutions for the company
You’re able to keep deadlines in a changing working environment. You work well under pressure. We offer you an opportunity to join us in creating the future of user experience: digital services & products that change the world.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.