Client Experience Associate
- Palo Alto, CA
Idean is a unique user centric design company. We provide customer-driven user interface design, holistic research, market analysis and innovation services. We love digitalization of business processes. Idean creates world-leading digital concepts, applications and platforms for web, mobile and integrated industry systems.
We are currently seeking for a Client Experience Associate to join our team in Palo Alto, CA.
You have an eye for detail, presentation & great client service. The client's experience is #1. You want to provide great experiences for clients by utilizing our creative spaces, food and beverages combined with your awesome hospitality.
We are seeking for an individual who can efficiently run the daily client & employee support operations at our Palo Alto Studio, which consists of two historic wooden buildings on Kipling Street, right in downtown Palo Alto. The work consists of ensuring all indoor & outdoor spaces are properly setup before the day starts and touched up throughout the day for different events & occasions. A key part of the duties include food & beverage service (mainly coffee & chilled beverage service) to clients & employees and occasionally coming up with some surprises to provide additional experiences.
The ideal candidate with +2 years of experience can:
- Perform Studio opening activities each morning to ensure all places are organized properly ready to welcome clients and employees
- Manage the Studio kitchen, coffee bar and catering constantly to ensure that they are properly stocked and neatly presented
- Prepare meeting & workspaces for client kick offs and meetings
- Greet all clients and employees in a warm & inviting manner, including organizing well functioning flow of incoming & departing guests
- Cater to all of the needs of clients and remembering detailed wishes of individual clients for future visits
- Assist in coordinating large-scale events (with +200 guests) hosted periodically at the Studio
- Plan flowers and seasonal décor for Studio spaces
- Provide ad-hoc support for Studio management
- +2 years of working experience similar working environment
- Previous work experience in a fast-paced and challenging hospitality industry is a plus
- Must have solid experience in elite client service
- Strong knowledge of basic office applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Interest in UX design & development
- Event planning & coordination experience
- Valid drivers’ license and ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to conduct multiple task simultaneously under tight timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
You’re able to keep deadlines in a changing working environment. You work well under pressure. We offer you an opportunity to join us in creating the future of user experience: digital services & products that change the world.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.