BMC ITSM Solutions Architect
- Lake Success, NY
Looking for - BMC ITSM Solutions Architect/Technical Lead,
Location : Lake Success NY
Start Date : ASAP
Duration : Long Term
Primary Skills (Must to Have) :
- 10+ years background in ITSM as a solutions Architect/consultant
- Previous experience as an Enterprise or Project Architect (Hands-On)
- Strong understanding of the functionality of BMC Remedy ITSM suite with the ability to demonstrate the product and how it supports best practice processes
- Perform IT Service Management (ITSM) systems and process analysis, business process engineering improvements; IT Incident/Problem Management, Change and Asset Management, focusing on ITIL framework and processes.
- Perform all phases of System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) tasks from design through deployment; applications and systems troubleshooting, performance monitoring, and security tasks.
- Expert hands-on technical knowledge of BMC Remedy ITSM, CMDB, ADDM, SRM, RKM, Blade logic, Control-M
- Strong technical and functional understanding of integrating BMC Remedy ITSM with other solutions
- Ability to estimate work effort for customizations, enhancements, and configuration requests
- Knowledge of Remedy programming methodologies and standard software development life cycles
- Based on customer requirements, able to build/document a holistic logical and physical architecture design incorporating specific IT network, information security and other relevant architectures that are particular to the client environment
- Experience implementing BMC Remedy ITSM Suite, SRM, and Atrium CMDB with customers of varying sizes and industries in a technical role
- Understanding of security and connectivity architectures
- Knowledge of best practices based on industry standard methodologies such as ITIL Service Transition and Service Operation processes
- Ability to advise on organizational change management best practices
- Provide technical training and mentoring in all areas of ITSM Application Software
- Candidate must have good communication skills and presence in order to communicate with process owner (normally customer role), Remedy implementation team/Technical consultants and the executive team
Secondary Skills (Nice to Have) :
- ITSM Certifications, ITIL Intermediate/Master, Knowledge of other industry best practices Work closely with clients, partners, other architects and project managers to deliver scalable, re-usable, and well-documented solutions
- Advanced knowledge of project management lifecycle, with PMI - Project Management Professional (PMP) certification plus.
- Agile Methodology – Story Point Estimation, Sprint Planning
- PMP or equivalent
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.