iOS Developer/ Android Developer
- Foster City, CA
Role : Sr. iOS/Android Developer
Location : Foster City, CA
Start Date : ASAP
Duration : Long Term
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required).
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills (Required).
- 5+ years of mobile application development experience, iOS/Android (Required).
- Passion for user experience.
- Working experience with web development and XML.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, source control and peer code-reviews.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new task.
- Proven ability to work and have fun in a team environment
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop next generation mobile payment applications.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information
- Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required.
- 10+ year’s experience required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.