Customer Support Representative
- Buffalo, NY
A great place to work
Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
Good medical benefits
Generous retirement plan
Opportunity for flexible scheduling
An even better place to work
Comfortable work environment - relaxed office setting where shorts and a t-shirt to business casual are common
Great location - we're located in Buffalo just off the 190 at the end of a business park that has a great outdoor landscape with lots of yard, trees and even friendly wildlife. Plenty of room to play sports on lunch or just enjoy being outside
Stability & job security - 15 years in business and growing. Just over 3 years ago we moved into a new, 26,000 sq. ft. facility which we're already starting to out grow
Friendly, dynamic, team oriented environment
Great co-workers and a company focused on a positive culture
Fun, company sponsored, annual holiday party and summer picnic
Plenty of free parking
Employee focused - we want you to enjoy working here and look forward to coming to work every day!
At Imperial Textile, we are excited to be working with our new ERP system, NetSuite. This advancement has opened up new opportunities for us and new positions within our company. As our business continues to grow, we are looking for top-notch individuals to join our team.
The Customer Support Representative will be the first point of contact for incoming calls to our graphics office which services the promotional product industry.
- Assist B2B customers via telephone and e-mail
- Provide customers with basic information including product and shipping details
- Check order status
- Enter, verify and process standard orders
- Assure orders ship on time and deadlines are met
- Direct calls for specialized product to Customer Service Representatives or Graphic Artists.
- Customer service experience in a professional office setting
- Employment experience at the same job for a minimum of one year
- Minimum of a high school education
- Strong attention to detail is required
- The ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment is necessary
- Sales experience that can assist in building customer relationships is a plus
- ERP, MRP or NetSuite experience a plus!
Imperial Textile is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Imperial Textile is a HUBZone-qualified business. Residents of HUBZone designated areas are encouraged to apply.