- 150 Bud-Mil, Buffalo, NY
Imperial Textile is a leader in the sales and distribution of uniforms and linens. Established in 1998, the company has evolved into an e-commerce business that manufactures, sells and distributes products from our headquarters in Buffalo, NY as well as from warehouses across the United States. We service both the hospitality and institutional industries around the world and have a dedicated division to supply the promotional product industry. Throughout our years of growth and change, we have kept true to our dedication to quality and service for both our customers and our employees.
The E-Commerce Manager will be a key player in the business; overseeing the day-to-day operations and analytics for the E-Commerce sites; all related digital media, the mobile platform; and other related technologies. The manager has primary responsibility for the E-Commerce sites and is responsible for implementing and contributing to the strategic plan, while improving the user experience. They are responsible for the execution and analysis of our email marketing, the net marketplaces, and mobile strategies, PPC, SEO, display ads, social media and other web based marketing programs.
- Serve as subject matter expert overseeing all aspects of our websites and e-Commerce marketing
- Be the process advocate for the E-Commerce department and implement process change designed to enable the scaling of the business while collaborating with all facets of the business to assure that recommended changes promote efficiencies and excellence
- Establish and ensure the integrity of traffic and conversion reporting using Google Analytics and other tools
- Lead the development, implementation and execution of all e-commerce strategies with focus on driving website conversions
- Manage the analytical process and deliver timely, insightful and actionable analyses in support of ecommerce marketing and ecommerce merchandising,
- Ensure that site tagging for Google Analytics and other programs is implemented so that all appropriate measurements can be gathered
- Work to optimize feeds to support marketplaces, paid search, CSE's, personalization campaigns and other marketing programs
- Establish internal SEO/SEM/retargeting strategies and goals to measure the advancement and results over time
- Make recommendations and implement site product improvements including feature enhancements, portal development, page load efficiency etc.
- Evolve processes to ensure accurate delivery while maintaining the agility of the ecommerce platform.
- Determine, based on multiple factors within the organization, which process should be maintained or altered based on changing business conditions.
- Oversee the management of third party digital marketing vendors
- Manage e-Commerce vendors' contracts. Partner with new e-business partners to ensure company goals are being executed.
- Understanding of the internet protocols and how the internet works from a technical and a business perspective
- Experience in internet marketing specifically with E-Commerce
- Experience working with multiple ecommerce marketing channels and working to grow and develop those channels.
- Experience with B-2-B and B-2-C consumer products in e-Commerce
- Strong analytical skills and a pattern of fact-based decision making
- Must demonstrate an understanding of internet technology including an understanding of HTML, Image management for a website, design and design tools, and standard internet protocols.
- Experience directly managing ecommerce technology which includes but is not limited to
- Content Management Systems
- User Experience and UI design
- Third Party Vendor Relationships and interfaces used for extended ecommerce marketing
- Website Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization best practices
Deep knowledge of Google Analytics