Part-Time Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
- Virtual, Virtual, US, United States
- Employees can work remotely
We serve successful, growing marketing agencies and they rely on us to augment their teams with expertise in many key areas. Inbound Back Office is trusted by hundreds of agencies throughout the world and has a reputation for great customer service and a "yes" mindset.
Inbound Back Office team members are 100% remote. You can work from home or wherever you want and on your own schedule. It's the perfect job for anyone wanting part-time, flexible remote work.
The details of working at Inbound Back Office:
- A fun group of 60+ other team members
- W-2 employment through payroll with direct deposit
- Health insurance for those who work 30+ hours per week
- Room for advancement into management as we grow
- Paid professional development
- A "learn from our failures" environment where you are supported and mentored
At Inbound Back Office, we are an inclusive team and we stand firmly against discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or religion.
We are looking for a Part-Time Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist to join our Inbound Back Office team to help us support marketing agencies with various SEO tasks.
These tasks include:
- Website Audits
- Competitor Research
- Content Research and Strategy
- Landing Page Optimization
- Website Optimization (backend and content)
- Updating Citations and Directory Listings
- Running/Analyzing Reports
- Keyword Research
- Local SEO Optimization
It is required that you have a basic understanding of inbound marketing and SEO. You must be highly organized, very detail-oriented, possess exemplary time management skills, be highly tech-savvy, must love to speak to people and have the ability to work directly with clients.
- Must have prior SEO / SEM experience (including reporting and keyword tools).
- Must have experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Search Console.Must have the ability to look at reports, make suggestions, and execute website/landing page changes as required.
- Must be organized and diligent to be responsive to clients/teammates in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work well with little supervision.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SEO / Google Analytics certification a plus.
- Experience with SEMrush, MOZ, AHREFS and/or Ubersuggest a plus.
- Ability to stay in communication with the team and clients.
- Ability to work from home during normal business hours with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be resourceful. Must be able to look for answers to questions/problems on your own and solve problems.
**In your cover letter, please describe your experience with specific SEO tools.**
U.S. Applicants Only
This is a W-2 position.
Job Type: Part-time hourly
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 /hour