Seeking a creative self starter, with excellent communication and computer skills; a team player with a winning attitude, and a desire to move into the field of media sales.
Assisting Account Executives with support duties for handing a high volume of television airtime sales, and marketing strategies.
- Assist account executives in administrative tasks, including, but not limited to avail preparation, sales presentations, building and binding, traffic related tasks, appointment confirmation, and updating avail software.
- Handle administrative detail on projects for sales management. These responsibilities include everyday business administrative tasks, promotional events, and NTR projects.
- Coordinate workflow on special projects, including commercial production, web page production, and other projects.
- Take initiative in manager’s absence.
- Manage customer database: data entry, and running reports
- Manage, and maintain details of sales calendar, and special events.
- For meetings: prepare agenda in advance if necessary, and arrange facilities.
- Heavy phone contact: service and assist clients; handle inquiries; do phone surveys; route calls
- Arrange travel through internal or outside agents; prepare itinerary; submit expense reports
- Greet and assist customers/visitors in front lobby, and arrange amenities as needed