Oil & Gas Specialist - Research
- Sugar Land, TX
Industrial Info Resources (IIR) is the leading provider of global industrial market intelligence. Since 1983, our mission has been to provide our clients with the most accurate and timely information based on the highest-quality control standards in the industry.
Gathers primary market research using the telephone with emphasis on validating existing company data.
Enters data updates into a database and completes data quality control activities.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Collect data, using methods such as phone interviews, questionnaires, market
analysis surveys, internet search techniques and review of industry publications.
- Review, classify, and record survey data in preparation for computer analysis and client usage.
- Perform data entry into database and other clerical work as required for task completion.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of data; correct any errors.
- Collaborate with other researchers in the work division, implementation, and completion of research.
- May compose short reports or news briefs summarizing completed research.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience :
One to two years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Education :
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Computer Skills:
One or more years experience with technology including computer systems is required. The ability to
quickly learn new software is required. Prior work experience in database entry work is preferred.
- Other Requirements:
One or more years experience using the phone as a business tool required, preferably completing
outbound phone calls
To build a diverse workforce Industrial Info Resources encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Industrial Info Resources, Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for people with disabilities. If you need technical assistance with the on-line application process, please call Industrial Info Resources at (800) 762-3361.