Power Survey Researcher
- Sugar Land, TX
Industrial Info Resources (IIR) is the leading provider of global industrial market intelligence. Since 1983, our mission has been to provide our clients with the most accurate and timely information based on the highest-quality control standards in the industry.
Gathers primary power market research using the telephone with emphasis on extracting new power market data and outage events. Enters data updates into a database, completes data quality control activities.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Conduct surveys and extract new market data related to the power market sector, using methods such as phone interviews, questionnaires, market analysis surveys and internet search techniques.
- Review, classify, and record energy market data in preparation for computer analysis and client usage.
- Perform data entry into database and other clerical work as required for task completion.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of energy related data; correct any errors.
- Collaborate with other researchers in the work division, implementation, and completion of market research.
- Compose short reports or news alerts summarizing completed research with emphasis on adding value to existing intelligence in the database.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Two to four years related experience
One or more years experience with technology including computer systems is required. The ability to quickly learn new software is required. Prior work experience in database entry work is preferred.
Two or more years work completing entry level industrial market research strongly preferred, including skilled usage of research phone techniques, database entry skills and demonstrated commitment to data quality.
To build a diverse workforce Industrial Info Resources encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Industrial Info Resources, Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for people with disabilities. If you need technical assistance with the on-line application process, please call Industrial Info Resources at (800) 762-3361.