Part-Time Sales Admin
- Sugar Land, TX
Industrial Info Resources (IIR) is the leading provider of global industrial market intelligence. Since 1983, our mission has been to provide our clients with the most accurate and timely information based on the highest-quality control standards in the industry.
Compile data, compute fees and charges, and prepare invoices for billing purposes. Duties include computing costs and calculating rates for goods, and services; posting data; and keeping other relevant records. Use of computer, calculator, and bookkeeping systems.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Operate typing, adding, calculating, or billing systems.
- Prepare itemized quotes applying rates and strategic discounts as appropriate.
- Review documents such as purchase orders, sales tickets, or charge slips to compute fees or charges due.
- Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data or keeping other records concerning costs of goods or services, and monthly accounting close.
- Keep records of invoices and support documents.
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting records.
- Type billing documents, credit memorandums, or credit forms, using computers.
- Contact customers to obtain or relay account information.
- Compute credit terms, discounts, or rates for goods or services to complete billing documents.
- Answer mail or telephone inquiries regarding rates, routing, or procedures.
- Review compiled data on operating costs and revenues to set rates.
- Compile reports of cost factors, such as labor, or production.
- Estimate market value of products or services.
- Record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Review and proof data after invoicing to ensure accuracy and revise any errors.
- Maintain accuracy in high-volume workload environment.
Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience : One to two years related experience
Computer Skills: Proficient technical skills required including use of Office Suite products and the ability to quickly learn new software tools.
To build a diverse workforce Industrial Info Resources encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Industrial Info Resources, Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for people with disabilities. If you need technical assistance with the on-line application process, please call Industrial Info Resources at (800) 762-3361.