Market Survey Researcher
- Sugar Land, TX
Industrial Info Resources (IIR) is the leading provider of global industrial market intelligence. Since 1983, our mission has been to provide our clients with the most accurate and timely information based on the highest-quality control standards in the industry.
Gathers primary market research using the telephone with emphasis on validating existing company data. Enters data updates into a database and completes data quality control activities.
- Conduct surveys and collect data with emphasis on validating existing company data, using methods such as phone interviews, questionnaires, market analysis surveys, internet search techniques and review of industry publications.
- Review, classify, and record survey data in preparation for computer analysis and client usage.
- Perform data entry into database and other clerical work as required for task completion.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of data; correct any errors.
- Collaborate with other researchers in the work division, implementation, and completion of survey research.
- May compose short reports or news briefs summarizing completed research.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Persistence - Ability to complete tasks or continue in a course of action in spite of opposition or discouragement.
- Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
One to two years related experience
One or more years experience with technology including computer systems is required. The ability to quickly learn new software is required. Prior work experience in database entry work is preferred.
Compensation: 14/hour + Incentive opportunity
To build a diverse workforce Industrial Info Resources encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Industrial Info Resources, Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for people with disabilities. If you need technical assistance with the on-line application process, please call Industrial Info Resources at (800) 762-3361.