Regional Sales Manager
- San Diego, CA
We are a dynamic new start up in the research field looking for highly motivated Regional Sales Managers in key cities across the US. The right candidates will have a strong work ethic and sales experience that focuses on relationship and consultative selling. Our technologically advanced marketing tool is designed to help businesses mine new customers from their existing ones. Virtually unlimited target vertical markets create the potential for unlimited income. Initial compensation is commission based, with rapid growth opportunity to management with salary and benefits for the right individuals.
The Regional Sales Manager’s key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Lead the Region by selling into target accounts and opportunities for all infiset services.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue goals.
- Maintain and utilize available sales tools including our CRM system.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts as well as sharing market intelligence with management.
- Network and build relationships within the Region to further build business opportunities, initiate lead generation and drive preferences for infiset’s products and services.
- Account management and new business development experience with revenue responsibility.
- Well documented sales history including qualifying, pipeline management, presentation, negotiation and networking skills.
- Exceptional communication skills. Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interactive team member for the benefit of everyone in the company.
- Willing to share constructive observations about all aspects of the position including peer relationships and clients’ reception of infiset’s products and services.
- Ability to work independently.
Preferred Industry Backgrounds
Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Broadcast Sales, Research or Marketing in the Hotel, Restaurant, Retail, Fitness, Auto Dealers, Golf, Resort or Travel related Businesses, Telecommunications, Data, IT.