- Gainesville, FL
Why choose Info Tech, Inc.?
- Info Tech has been a thriving enterprise since 1977 – before many of our employees were even born.
- Our statistical and econometric consulting services are nationally renowned. Our president has authored statistics text books that are used by many colleges and universities in the country.
- Our long standing position of providing software and services to more than 40 state transportation agencies in the U.S. and Canada is an asset we value and foster each day. We have decades of experience in bringing technology to public agencies.
- Our dedicated incubator team ensures that Info Tech remains a technology leader.
- Info Tech is continuously innovating, with a focus around our core competencies.
- Info Tech has experienced decades of paced and controlled growth. As such, the company has weathered economic downturns and negative events that have proven fatal to similar firms.
- We are a diverse workforce, providing opportunities for each team member to achieve his/her highest potential.
- Info Tech is proud to cultivate an environment wherein employees feel valued. Celebrating an employee’s 20th or 25th anniversary with the company is a regular occurrence.
Info Tech is seeking an innovative and creative web and graphic designer to fulfill the role of Marketing Specialist on the Marketing Communications team. This is an artistic role that also has the essential technical skills to maintain a high degree of quality and professionalism in important visual mediums. The person in this role regularly works with a variety of product teams within the company to design and maintain websites, HTML email campaigns, and marketing materials such as product sheets, brochures, software cover art. He/she manages the ‘infotechfl’ corporate website design and content maintenance and creates and programs promotional videos for products and services. The Marketing Specialist produces web interfaces, multimedia content, articles, and e-newsletters and provides general graphics and writing support as needed.
The ideal candidate will have experience in HTML 4/5,CSS,PHP preferred), Audacity (or other audio editing software),Camtasia,Flash (Actionscript 2/3), and strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.) A B.A. in graphic design, web design, or similar field of study is preferred.