Enterprise Sales Manager
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
If you have mobile, you have most likely interacted with us. Why are we so sure? Only last year, over the half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join our sales forces in creating and nurturing business relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to sell our connectivity solutions to potential corporate clients. Individuals who are endeavouring with experience in start-ups and mind-set for continuous improvement are desired. This person will also be responsible for implementing Infobip’s business development strategy, identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing sales deals within financial and public sector.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Identifies business development opportunities in assigned area (i.e. new clients, new business to existing clients, products, processes, market activities).
- Ensures the new activities/contracts/business developments are profitable to the business or acceptable as an investment.
- Identifies risks that can affect the achievement of the sales goals, builds related plans and suggests changes necessary to manage the risks.
- Constantly informs himself/herself about market trends and changes.
- Liaising with account management teams to transition accounts when needed.
- Based on good understanding of the customers’ business and external market, helps clients to realize their needs and advises on solutions accordingly.
- Feeding client/market information into Team Leader to formulate/update targets/pricing.
- Supporting TL in developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities.
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM and other internal tools. Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
More about you:
- 3-5 years of sales experience in telecommunication industry.
- A well-built client base in telecommunication field is preferred.
- A Business degree, major in IT/Telecommunications is preferred.
- Written and spoken fluency in Arabic and English is a must.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Well-mannered and easily-expressed in live communication with clients.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, accommodation, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!