Technical Information Specialist
- Oak Ridge, TN
Information International Associates, Inc. (IIa) is interviewing for a Technical Information Specialist to support our Business Development and Project Management Office in Oak Ridge, TN.
If you would like to join a rapidly growing company and contribute to the success of IIa, this may be the perfect job for you. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently under the guidance of a senior executive. Must be well organized, flexible, and enjoy the challenges of supporting a highly motivated team.
- Conduct online and other research to assist the business development activities.
- Use subscription databases and other internet sources to identify, validate, collect or organize pertinent information related to prospective new business opportunities in the Federal marketplace.
- Prepare clear, thorough, accurate and objective written summaries of research results for business development and project management personnel.
- Monitor and track researched opportunities to include opportunity timelines, contact information, and other pertinent details.
- Perform ad hoc administrative functions to include but limited to meeting registration, preparation of presentation charts, tracking action items, and arranging video conferences.
- Maintain contact databases, mailing lists, list servs, and systems of records management
Requirements for this position:
- BA/BS degree or Associates Degree plus work experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and to set priorities independently
- Must be a quick learner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Using computer technology for research and communications. Skilled in use of Microsoft Office suite, internet search tools, and SharePoint
- Ability to prepare graphically effective PowerPoint presentations
- Interest in learning new skills and gaining new knowledge
To apply, please access our website, www.iiaweb.com and click on “Careers”
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.