Service Now Developer
- Oak Ridge, TN
This position is located in Oak Ridge, TN.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Active Directory / LDAP
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes
- Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to successfully design, develop, and support web-based applications and websites
- Ability to interface and develop with Glide/Java/J2EE backend technologies
- Ability to work on multiple overlapping projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality to create script to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow
- Performs integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration
- Gathers specifications from the IT department and delivers a product/release that meets the needs presented. Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation.
- Load, manipulate, and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
- Work with IT managers to generate views and reports as needed
- Must analyze and fully understand user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap
- Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of the application
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a work related field/discipline
- 2+ years of experience programming using REST or SOAP API's.
- 2+ years of experience with data integration
- 2+ years of experience with a scripting language, such as Perl or Python
- 2+ years of experience development SOAP and REST web API's
- 2+ years of experience integrating with LDAP
- 2+ years of experience configuring and developing on Service-now.com platform and report writing
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Service-now.com Developer Certification desire
- Salary according to experience.
To apply, please access our website, www.iiaweb.com and click on “Careers”
IIa is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.