Jr. Data Center Administrator
- Rockville, MD
Information International Associates, Inc., (IIa), is now accepting applications for the following full time position of Jr. Data Center Administrator supporting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) in metropolitan Washington, DC.
- Perform system health checks
- Monitor batch job activities
- Monitor system console for error messages
- Monitoring of the network monitoring system
- Perform server backups and offsite tape rotations
- Monitor physical environment and generate trouble tickets as needed
- Log and escalate any problems
A minimum of 12 months of experience in an IT support role.
- High school Diploma
- Understanding of networking fundamentals
- Understanding of computer security fundamentals
- Strong experience with the Windows operating system
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Candidates must be U.S. citizens capable of obtaining a security clearance
- Flexibility in scheduling
To apply, please access our website, www.iiaweb.com and click on “Careers”
IIa is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.