Scientist 1 - Biology/Microbiology--Rodent Handling
- 3210 Merryfield Row, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
- Candidate will mainly conduct rodent sleep and circadian rhythm studies for our Neuroscience Drug Discovery group based in La Jolla, CA.
- The candidate will be responsible for study execution as well as data collection and analysis.
- Strong rodent handling and dosing experience (oral, subcutaneous) is required.
- Knowledge of EEG data analysis,
- Prism software and statistics is preferred, however the candidate will be trained on the necessary aspects of each.
- Rodent surgical experience is an advantage
- Candidate must be able to work independently and in a team with other scientists for study design and interpretation.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a field related to the biological sciences
No PhD candidate