Oil and Gas Personal/Executive Assistant Canada
- Montreal, Canada
Innocent Oil & Gas Refinery is a new major innovate petroleum refining company with a projected average annual sales of about $400 million. The Oil and Gas refining Company is positioned as an industry leader in the exploration and production business and other energy-related areas, working strategically to be one of the largest independent oil and gas companies in the world. Our primary focus is early stage exploration opportunities, emphasizing idea and prospect generation, establishment of land positions, and efficient use of cutting-edge technologies. Our growth vision includes expanding into new geographies as well as exploring and developing newer, unconventional oil and gas projects. We are also an LNG company; Innocent is a major shareholder of the PLNG project in Peru and a shareholder in the YLNG project in Yemen. With an estimated +110 highly-qualified employees to be employed at our latest plant in Montréal East, Innocent Oil & Gas Refinery has been patented in Quebec since May, 2013 and strives to enhance equal opportunity multinational staffing process to actualize the company’s core objective of internal-driven globalization.
A vacancy has arisen within the new thriving and dynamic Innocent Oil and Gas Refining Company for a senior Admin / PA to join our team for on a renewable four years contract basis. Successful employee shall be reporting directly to the Head of Group and be responsible for providing an excellent executive assistant role for the company head. This opening is for international applicants; thus, interested applicants should send their recent CV/Resume and application letter with a clear intent on their motive to progress their career in our refining company. However, successful applicants should be ready to relocate to Canada immediately. As you would expect from a highly progressive company, an excellent remuneration package including pension, health cash plan, discounted gym membership and childcare voucher scheme is available to the successful applicant, Canadian flight ticket with relocating family members and logistics assistant on Canadian emergency work visa/permit procurements to Canada.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Scheduling internal and external meetings and events and coordinating multiple schedules and calendars to do so
• Ensuring that a heavy, complex travel schedule (domestic and international) is well scheduled and in place; and preparing detailed itineraries for each trip.
• Managing phone calls; responding independently when appropriate
• Handling confidential and sensitive information with complete discretion
• Opening and distributing mail; responding independently when possible
• Drafting correspondence including e-mail and paper letters
• Creating and modifying systems and procedures to improve workflow and effectiveness
• Creating and maintaining paper and electronic filing systems
• All other secretarial duties as required.
•Graduate level remuneration structure, a minimum of 2years work experience required
• Minimum BSc / HNC/D or College certificate / diploma / Professional qualification in secretarial studies, social science, humanities or business administration preferred. Candidates with proven experience and achievement in a similar role would also be considered.
• Previous proven experience in the service/oil industry or similar heavy engineering/process industry an advantage
• Experience of working within an Operations function or a fast paced environment is preferred.
• Computer literate with a good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong grammar and spelling skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Canada emergency multiple Entry Visa and Work Permit Urgent assistant
Paid family flight return tickets to Canada
401(k) retirement plan
Transport and house allowance
Free onsite Meals at the Refinery restaurant
Medical, dental and life insurance coverage
Professional learning and development opportunities & apprenticeships
Short-term and long-term disability covers
Relocation allowances paid after first three months in service
Flexible spending account
30days paid annual leave
Paid time off
Company paid accommodation in Montreal, Canada
Discounted associate rates at Innocent subsidiaries in Montreal
Innocent Oil & Gas is an Equal Opportunity Employer