- Washington, DC
Drawing on expertise from a wide variety of domains, Innovative Analytics & Training helps government and commercial clients improve their understanding of the rapidly changing world around them and their own internal operations, enabling them to better plan for and achieve success in key regions, markets, or environments. We help assess threats, opportunities, challenges, and competition as they relate to our clients’ missions.
Clients make use of our talents in many ways, including expert consulting on data sources, data collection, expert networks, and overall approaches to strategic analysis and decisions; independent research that draws upon a unique global network of experts, a proprietary validation method, data mining, and unique sources of data; incorporation of emerging media and advanced analytic methods into decision‐making; and highly specialized training and education tailored to our clients' analytical needs and challenges.
Innovative Analytics and Training combines the reach and sophistication of a large company with the agility and passion of a start-up organization. We are the Sources and Methods Company, and we are passionate about what we do.
The Evaluation Analyst serves as part of a small team working to design and implement a robust training evaluation program that will be consistently applied across a wide range of courses for intelligence professionals. Individual will apply general statistics to data results: Understand the validity and reliability of results; Confidence Intervals; Sample Size requirements; and Confirmatory Factor Analysis. As the SME for statistical analysis and findings, you will able be responsible for communicating complex statistical concepts to a wide audience within the organization.
- Strong understanding of survey design, data collection, and data analysis
- Awareness of industry training concepts, including Kirkpatrick's Four Level Evaluation Model
- Knowledge of statistical concepts to be applied (Standard Deviation; Confidence Intervals; Margin of Error; Validity and Reliability; Multiple Regression; Confirmatory Factor Analysis; Pathway Analysis; and beginner level Structural Equation Modeling)
- Comfortable with intermediate statistics and ability to learn / teach yourself new concepts
- Familiarity with SPSS a plus
- Intermediate level Excel proficiency
- Need to have the ability to work independently, identify industry best practices, and make recommendations to apply industry leading concepts into the client’s training environment
Security Clearance Requirement: Must have a current TS/SCI security clearance; SSBI/background investigations should be no greater than 4 years old; polygraph preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.