C / RGTI WMS DEVELOPER
- Cincinnati, OH
Job Title: C / RGTI WMS Developer (Ref Code: CHAND032113-JANQUI-IO37-E-RAJKPL)
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 6 months
Visa Type: OPEN
Interview: Phone and video Skype
Recruiting for their client in Cincinnati, Ohio for a Developer with extensive C programming experience and experience with RGTI WMS coding.
Complete all Project Life Cycle tasks and documentation for small, medium and complex technical
projects related to the WIN application.
Complete task estimates for assignments. Keep project leader and management informed as
estimates change. Complete project plans for the design, development, implementation and rollout
for enhancements to the existing warehouse system.
Perform design, programming, testing and debugging for the Warehouse Inventory Network (WIN)
application mainly using ANSI C, E-SQL and the Informix relational database.
Participate in functional and technical design sessions and provide documentation for the
Complete unit testing of all developed code prior to submission to main code base.
Work closely with Quality Assurance to verify proper system functionality after code deployment.
Provide occasional testing assistance as required during software release cycle.
Conform to department standards as related to the Software Development Process and to each
phase of development.
Extensive C programming experience and experience with RGTI WMS coding
- Deep understanding and experience in ANSI C including complex concepts such as function,pointers, linked lists, IPC, sockets, bit shifting, masking, etc.
- Proficient in debugging ANSI C code using gnu gdb or equivalent debuggers on a UNIX platform.
- Good understanding of UNIX
- IBM AIX is a plus
- Experience in Unix Shell Scripting
- Korn Shell preferred.
- Experienced SQL knowledge
- WIN is built with an Informix database
- Experience with relational database design (Informix, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Informix is a plus
- Good understanding of networks and data transfer protocols.
- MQ Series, Connect:Direct file transfer, TCP/IP sockets
- Experience with gnu development tools
- Our team uses gcc, gdb, and make.
- Experience with modern IDEs
- Eclipse is our preferred tool.
- Experience with Source Code Control Systems
- Subversion is our preferred tool
- Experience with Task/Issue Tracking Systems
- JIRA is our preferred tool
- Experience with Agile Development is a plus.
- Experience with Warehouse Inventory or Supply Chain Systems, a plus
Please apply with resume, mention best rate, availability & any other terms.