Job Title: Functional Senior Tester w/ Selenium & Java Web Driver
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 6 months
Visa Type: OPEN
1099 or C2C.
We are recruiting for our client in Cincinnati, Ohio for a Functional Senior Tester with 3 years minimum experience in design and in Selenium with Java WebDriver and/or basic Java coding skills
Must have 2-3 years of significant Agile experience
Must have strong functional automation scripting experience
The tester supports quality assurance programs and processes in alignment with QA strategy.
The tester is responsible for providing feedback on artifacts developed during requirements and analysis phase within client projects; authoring test plans and test cases; and performing test execution for both project and support related activities.
Essential Job Functions/requirements:
1. Must be able to travel between (downtown) and (Blue Ash) as required.
a. Mileage will be reimbursed between GO and CSC
b. Must be flexible to travel between locations as required on short notice
2. Must have 2-3 years of significant Agile experience
3. Must have strong functional automation scripting experience
a. 3 years minimum experience in design and in Selenium with Java WebDriver and/or basic Java
4. 2 years integration testing experience
5. Create QA Task List in order to meet objectives and deadlines
6. Participate in Requirement & Design Doc review session; evaluate requirements & design docs from
a quality testability standpoint
7. Create Detailed Test Cases for full requirement coverage/traceability
8. Execute Test Cases to validation correct functionality of application
9. Manage test coverage based on risk analysis
10. Use SQL for back-end database validation
11. Document defects and evaluate priority of defect based on overall application functionality
12. Coordinate Test Case Reviews with stakeholders are being held as appropriate.
13. Perform various types of testing including white box, black box, integration, back-end DB validation,
system testing as needed
14. Adhere to requirement review, defect writing & test case writing guidelines
15. Coordinate testing efforts between 3rd party testing team.
16. Keep Lead Tester informed of current state of quality and test progress
17. Ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
18. Participate in Root Cause Analysis sessions
19. Ensure that projects follow prescribed software development life cycle standards.
20. Develop and maintain good relationships with project team.
21. Identify obstacles and roadblocks; and offer suggestions to work around obstacles
Please apply with resume, mention best rate, availability & any other terms/constraints.