- Baltimore, MD
Location: Baltimore, MD
The Android Application Engineer will be utilized to create custom Android applications to fulfill delivered requirements. This engineer will work closely with other Software Engineers to design and develop an application solution.
Duration: 6-12 months contract to possible hire postion.
Must be a US citizen/Green Card.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Experience building Android apps to work on multiple form factors
· Experienced developing Android apps and ability to provide a portfolio of previously released work
· Requires bachelor's degree + 2 years' related experience. Preferred in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or related field or equivalent discipline
· 6 years' experience in lieu of degree with 2 years' experience
· Ability to obtain and maintain a US Security Clearance
· Strong Java and AJAX programming skills required
· IP based networking skills required
· Experience building Android apps that integrate with back-end services required
· Experience creating custom Android layouts, themes and styles
· JSON experience preferred
· XML experience preferred
· SQLITE experience preferred
· C/C++ Android NDK experience a plus
· Experience utilizing Java Native Interface (JNI) to integrate C/C++ libraries with Android applications, a plus
· VoIP experience, a plus
Please apply with resume, mention best rate, availability & any other terms/constraints.