Executive Director, Corporate Compliance, Policies and Training
- 10 Finderne Ave, Bridgewater, NJ 08807, USA
Insmed understands that its most valuable resource is its employees. We place great value on the unique skills, talents and qualities that each of our employees brings to our company. We are building a world-class team with a focus on innovation, teamwork and the desire and ability to change the way our patients live.
Insmed is a fast-paced, high-energy organization that seeks talented individuals who are leaders in their respective functional areas of expertise, who are creative problem solvers and who have the desire to make a difference.
This position will have leadership responsibility for Corporate Compliance, including anti-bribery/anti-corruption, global trade compliance, Code of Conduct, conflicts of interest, compliance investigations, policy/SOP development and implementation, and training, as well as in aggregate spend program oversight and reporting.
This position requires an execution-oriented, hands-on leader with extensive subject-matter expertise in general Corporate Compliance as well as US Healthcare Compliance, which will be the area of initial focus, with bandwidth to expand to Global Healthcare Compliance and GxP Compliance. This role reports to the Chief Compliance Offer and will be based in our Bridgewater, New Jersey headquarters.
• Oversight of the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures with input from all relevant stakeholders
• Develop and implement a Compliance Training Program for all US-based employees
• Develop and implement an anti-bribery/anti-corruption and global trade Compliance Program
• Coordinate compliance investigations and remediation
• Work with the Executive Director, Compliance Monitoring and Auditing on implementing findings from monitoring and auditing into our policies and training.
• Assist the Chief Compliance Officer in other matters as assigned
• Key relationships: Legal, Commercial, Sales & Marketing, Medical Affairs, Human Resources, Finance, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Quality Assurance
• Graduate degree in a relevant area (JD, MBA, Finance) required. Healthcare compliance certification is also preferred
• A minimum of 12 years’ experience in a Compliance role, a substantial portion with a global life sciences company
• Extensive subject-matter expertise in general Corporate Compliance and US Healthcare Compliance, which will be the initial area of focus, with bandwidth to expand to Global Healthcare Compliance and GxP Compliance.
• Proactive, hands-on approach
• Very execution-oriented
• Ability to maintain numerous work streams simultaneously
• Unquestioned ethics and integrity
• Able to work independently
• Creative and innovative thinker
• Well-organized with strong analytical skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to interact well with all levels including senior leadership
Insmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will judge all applicants based on their qualifications for the job, without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Unsolicited resumes from agencies should not be forwarded to Insmed. Insmed will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes through this source. Insmed will only pay a fee to agencies if a formal agreement between Insmed and the agency has been established. The Human Resources department is responsible for all recruitment activities; please contact us directly to be considered for a formal agreement.
Please note that we review every submission and we will keep all submissions on file for six months. Insmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.