Associate Director, Corporate Compliance and Operations
- 10 Finderne Ave, Bridgewater, NJ 08807, USA
Insmed is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients battling serious lung diseases. We are focused on the development and commercialization of novel, targeted inhaled therapies for patients with high unmet needs battling orphan lung diseases. Insmed is a sustainable, patient-centered biopharmaceutical company at the intersection of Pulmonary, Orphan and Infectious Diseases.
Insmed understands that its most valuable resource is its employees. We place great value on the unique skills, talents and qualities that each of our employees brings to our company. We are building a world-class team with a focus on innovation, teamwork and the desire and ability to change the way our patients live.
Insmed is a fast-paced, high-energy organization that seeks talented individuals who are leaders in their respective functional areas of expertise, who are creative problem solvers and who have the desire to make a difference.
With the Executive Director, Corporate Compliance, Policies and Training, implement and manage compliance operations functionality for Insmed’s Global Compliance group and to provide guidance to Insmed’s US and global (EU, Japan) operations.
- Implement and manage day-to-to operations for the hiring of healthcare professionals including process development, software implementation, fair market value and lifecycle management
- Implement and manage US transparency program with scalability to global, including oversight of outsourced reporting vendor
- Support policy and process development, updates and translations as assigned along with any training or communications
- Partner with the US, EU and Japan businesses to provide guidance and support as needed
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in corporate compliance for a pharmaceutical or biotech company is required.
- Compliance certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of US and global compliance regulations, laws and standards is required.
- Experience working globally (EU, Japan).
- Experience in engaging healthcare professionals processes.
- In depth knowledge of US transparency laws and reporting processes.
- Experience in developing and implement compliance processes and software.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Domestic and international travel may be required occasionally as needed.
- Must successfully exhibit Insmed’s five (5) core corporate competencies of: Passion, Accountability, Integrity, Collaboration and Respect; along with any other position specific competencies.
- Individuals must demonstrate the ability to interact successfully in a dynamic and culturally diverse workplace.
Insmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will judge all applicants based on their qualifications for the job, without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Unsolicited resumes from agencies should not be forwarded to Insmed. Insmed will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes through this source. Insmed will only pay a fee to agencies if a formal agreement between Insmed and the agency has been established. The Human Resources department is responsible for all recruitment activities; please contact us directly to be considered for a formal agreement.
Please note that we review every submission and we will keep all submissions on file for six months. Insmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.