Associate Director, Field Medical Operations
- 10 Finderne Ave, Bridgewater, NJ 08807, USA
Insmed understands that its most valuable resource is its employees. We place great value on the unique skills, talents and qualities that each of our employees brings to our company. We are building a world-class team with a focus on innovation, teamwork and the desire and ability to change the way our patients live.
Insmed is a fast-paced, high-energy organization that seeks talented individuals who are leaders in their respective functional areas of expertise, who are creative problem solvers and who have the desire to make a difference.
The Associate Director of Field Medical Operations will support the planning, logistics and tactical execution of the Field Medical strategic plan, projects and field initiatives.
- Field Medical analytics - lead systems and applications to capture information, activities, outputs leading to synthesis of input and demonstration of Field Medical activities, results and outcomes.
- Field Medical structural deployments – assist in designing team structure, sizing and deployment.
- Manage operational budgets, ensuring consistency of resource deployment and utilization based on medical strategy and tactical execution.
- Manage systems, CRM deployment/support/interface with IT. Development and deployment of tools, resources, processes and procedures.
- Support the collection, analysis of clinical insights and support integration of key insights into shaping of medical strategies, tactics, tools, initiatives and field intelligence.
- Facilitate the analysis, planning, implementation, evaluation, and tailoring of field medical programs/initiatives to meet the objectives of Field Medical plans and Medical Affairs strategic imperatives.
- Support execution of key projects, initiatives, congress planning and functional coordination.
- Support cross-functional alignment, goals and activities with US/Global and US Field/Market Access
- PharmD preferred, BS/MBA may be considered
- 7 Years Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry experience
- MSL experience preferred
- Management and/or operational experience strongly preferred
- Respiratory or infectious disease, and orphan/rare disease experience
- Strong business acumen
- Strategic thinking and highly effective analytic skills
- Project/program management experience and demonstrated competency
- Organizational agility – ability to work cross-functional, ability to achieve results through others
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Domestic travel between 20-30%
- Must successfully exhibit Insmed’s five (5) core corporate competencies of: Excellence, Accountability, Driven, Collaborative and Solutions; along with any other position specific competencies.
- Individuals must demonstrate the ability to interact successfully in a dynamic and culturally diverse workplace.
Insmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will judge all applicants based on their qualifications for the job, without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Unsolicited resumes from agencies should not be forwarded to Insmed. Insmed will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes through this source. Insmed will only pay a fee to agencies if a formal agreement between Insmed and the agency has been established. The Human Resources department is responsible for all recruitment activities; please contact us directly to be considered for a formal agreement.
Please note that we review every submission and we will keep all submissions on file for six months. Insmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.