Corporate Sales Representative
- San Jose, CA
Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to SMB companies and CPA firms with over 6,000 companies. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized once again in 2012 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"Intacct is committed to building a company of distinction and providing an outstanding workplace where our culture allows employees to flourish. We know that Intacct’s success and rapid growth are a direct reflection of the contributions our employees make. We are honored to be recognized again as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area, especially when the distinction is based on the direct feedback of our employees.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Corporate Sales Representative (CSR) is a key member of the sales team and will have the responsibility of selling Intacct’s business solutions to small and medium sized businesses. The CSR will be responsible for driving business and revenue growth within a robust designated territory through prospecting, development and signing new customers. The CSR will develop business solution proposals, present and sell Intacct’s solutions via telephone, online and customer meetings.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your territory, pursue conversion of qualified leads to customer solutions with subscription based revenue.
- Manage selling to existing leads from marketing and industry related activities
- Present the complete value proposition via customer meetings, telephone, internet and webinars.
- Create long term business relationships with current and future clients.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required.
- Responsible for forecasting all opportunities based on Intacct sales model and opportunity management definitions.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding departmental goals for sales quota.
- BS/BA degree, preferably in business, accounting, finance or related fields.
- Proven success of net new business sales in start-up, fast paced environment.
- 10+ years of experience in software sales, preferably with accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or any complex business software solution
- Experience selling software solutions to CFO’s or other finance decision makers is highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self starter, results driven, motivated, creative and resourceful