Human Resource Generalist
- Atlanta, GA
IntegraCore is the expert of supply chain management with over 20 years experience. IntegraCore was named to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies in America in 2011 and Utah's fast 50 two years in a row. IntegraCore strives to create a remarkable place to work by living our core values, which are Integrity, Hard Work, Peace of Mind, Progression, Quality Relationships, and Fun.
This position is ultimately responsible for providing administrative support to our Atlanta team. This position will coordinate, prepare, and monitor various HR functions; will be the liaison between the Atlanta and Headquarter offices.
Maintains HR systems including but not limited to: payroll, timekeeping, PTO hours, employee personnel and benefit files, unemployment claims, medical, dental, vision, life and other benefit plans. Will be responsible for scheduling meetings, company events, back-up to the Receptionist/Office Manager, provides new hire and benefits training, recruiting, conducting exit interviews, managing employee relations, uphold company policy and procedures, assist with performance evaluationns, and maintain safety and worker's compensation records.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Liaison between staffing agency and The Company.
- Manage correspondence for job postings.
- Conduct phone interviews, suggest qualified candidates to manager, and schedule interviews.
- Conduct reference checks.
- May provide employment offer to final candidate.
- Prepare all new hire and benefit enrollment paperwork.
- Administers new hire orientation.
- Know, understand, and train on employee's policy and procedures manual.
- Act as the first level of contact for HR matters.
- Provide continuous State and Federal required training to all employees to ensure compliance.
- High School Diploma; or equivalent.
- Some college preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years progressive human resources experience is required; preferrably in a warehouse, production or manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills.
- Knowledge of employment law, corporate recruitment processes, and recruitment strategies.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff and contribute as part of a group or individually.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills essential.
- Must be proficient at web-based research and PC skills, including all Microsoft Office products.
- Must have strong understanding of human resource law and regulations.
Duties of this job may require occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling of objects weighing up to 30 lbs., working in an office environment operating various office equipment, sitting for long periods at a time. May require stooping, bending, twisting, and being exposed to various noises and temperatures. Some travel may be required.
- Part Time postion; 20 - 32 hours.
- Position will report to the Atlanta General Manager with additional reporting to the Corporate HR Manager.
- $15 - $16/hr. Pay will commensurate with experience, knowledge, skills, and value added.
ONLY QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS NEED APPLY. PERSONS WHO MEET THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.