Web Engineer/Web Developer
- University City, MO
Leading web agency in St. Louis is seeking passionate web developer to join our growing team.
We are looking for creative technologists who want to learn on a daily basis, take pride in developing highly usable, intuitive web applications and hope to change the world via technology.
We hire people based upon the H's:
- Happy - a zest for life and desire to delight our clients
- Humble - no egos allowed. ever.
- Hungry - will want to change the world
- Honest - always do what you say you're gonna do
NON-Smokers only, please.
- Passion for greatness (and life in general)
- Firm understanding of object-oriented programming
- 1+ years experience working with .NET C#
- PHP (Symfony) or other MVC framework
- Git, SVN or other version control system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy a highly collaborative work environment
Nice to have:
- Familiar with agile software development
- Ability to write unit tests
- Experience with continuous integration
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Pentaho experience is preferred but not required
- Will have live URLs of your work to reference
- Must be able to collaborate effectively
- Must be a proactive communicator
- Must be able to get to extreme detail
- Likely an excellent writer
Must have a passion for all things web, learning every day and working with the most creative, awesome team in St. Louis.
Will probably love Mtn. Dew, Red Bull or American Honey.
Offshore firms and recruiters PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND.