Project Manager / Content Strategist
- University City, MO
Leading web agency in St. Louis is seeking passionate Content Strategist and Project Lead to join our growing team.
We are looking for creative professionals who want to learn on a daily basis, take pride in developing highly usable, intuitive web sites / applications and hope to change the world via technology.
We hire people based upon the H's:
- Happy - a zest for life and desire to delight our clients
- Humble - no egos allowed. ever.
- Hungry - will want to change the world
- Honest - always do what you say you're gonna do
Exceptional writer and strategic thinker who obsesses about the web is needed to join our growing user experience team.
- Passion for building awesome web solutions.
- Exceptional communicator.
- Excellent technical writing and editorial skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Lead multiple projects from inception through execution - on time, on message, and on budget.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and communicate across skill levels in a matrix environment to influence without authority.
- Marketing and business skills including: business strategy, campaign execution, marketing automation, data quality and IT systems as it relates to web, mobile, social and other marketing activities.
- Build trus and demonstrate high integrity with our clients and team.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
Will likely have most of these skills
- A passion for all things web content
- Understanding of content marketing
- Understanding of project management
- Understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and lead nurturing process
- Experience in working in a cross-functional and matrix driven environment
- Understanding of CMS/WordPress/Drupal/Joomla
- Understanding of User Experience
- An obsessive focus on the user
Must have a passion for all things web, learning every day and working with the most creative, awesome team in St. Louis.
Will probably love Mtn. Dew, Red Bull or American Honey.
Offshore firms and recruiters DO NOT APPLY.