Cloud Terre Studio - Part-Time Production Potter
- 480 McGhee Rd, Winchester, VA 22603, USA
Integrus Holdings is a portfolio of companies, including Fortessa Tableware Solutions, Sterling Restaurant Supply, Rental Resource Partners, and Cloud Terre Studio.
Fortessa Tableware Solutions (FTS), our flagship company, is an acknowledged market leader in the commercial foodservice industry with a rapidly growing market-share in consumer tableware. Our history of innovation and our nimble response to marketplace trends have positioned us to lead every market sector we engage with and help us continue to grow our business on an international basis.
Sterling Restaurant Supply (SRS) has grown out of our core business and allows us to distribute a broad range of value-priced, high-quality products to commercial food service and retail customers online as well as through traditional retail stores.
Rental Resource Partners (RRP), which also benefits from our deep experience in product development for the commercial foodservice industry, has revolutionized the event rental and catering sector with trend-setting product ranges and innovative supply-chain solutions.
Cloud Terre Studio® (CTS) combines the beauty of traditional craft pottery with a design-build methodology. This custom approach gives culinary professionals the opportunity to conceptualize their creations from the tabletop up.
The Production Potter is responsible for throwing, forming using jigger/ jolly, glaze mixing, glazing, loading and unloading kilns, and other necessary studio tasks. This position is a key part of the community-centered environment at Cloud Terre.
- Fulfill orders according to production schedule.
- Throw and trim forms, hand build, jigger/jolly (or willingness to be trained to use jigger/ jolly)
- Mix and sieve glazes for Studio use, keeping glaze levels high for production.
- Glazing/ Spray Glazing.
- Slab work.
- Load and unload kiln.
- Other Studio maintenance requirements (e.g. weighing clay, wedging clay, cleaning studio space, reclaiming clay, reporting material inventories)
- Refine and implement processes under direction of Supervisor.
- Other duties as required
• Must have an expanded knowledge of the craft arts and ceramics.
• Must be able to demonstrate throwing experience.
• Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
• Willingness to follow directions.
• Task focused with exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Strength, stamina, good eyesight, and an ability to work at repetitive tasks.
• Exceptional attention-to-detail
• Self-motivated, able to work independently with little supervision to meet production goals.
• Able to work in a team environment with demonstrated collaborative skills
• Ability to interact easily with people, enjoy the challenge of educating people about ceramics, thrive in a fast-pace environment, and easily relate to all walks of life.
• High school diploma or GED
Please submit your salary expectation with your resume.
Salary for this position will be based on experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC offers a full benefit package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance. We also offer a 401k plan with employer match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan after eligibility requirements are met. We look forward to hearing from you!