Customer Service Specialist
- 360 McGhee Road, Winchester, VA, us
Integrus Holdings is a portfolio of companies, including Fortessa Tableware Solutions, Sterling Restaurant Supply and RRP (Rental Resource Partners).
Fortessa Tableware Solutions (FTS), our flagship company, is an acknowledged market leader in the commercial foodservice industry with a rapidly growing market-share in consumer tableware. Our history of innovation and our nimble response to marketplace trends have positioned us to lead every market sector we engage with and help us continue to grow our business on an international basis.
Sterling Restaurant Supply (SRS) has grown out of our core business and allows us to distribute a broad range of value-priced, high-quality products to commercial foodservice and retail customers online as well as through traditional retail stores.
RRP, which also benefits from our deep experience in product development for the commercial foodservice industry, has revolutionized the event rental and catering sector with trend-setting product ranges and innovative supply-chain solutions.
Looking for a customer service job in a creative and challenging environment? Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC is in search of a Customer Service Specialist to join our team at our Winchester, VA Office.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for processing orders and providing excellent customer service and sales support for all customers.
- Ensure that all orders are being accurately entered, updated, and completed in the order system in a timely manner.
- Update customer records as needed.
- Respond to customers, professional sellers, and coworkers by email or telephone.
- Utilize CRM to track and manage customer activities.
- Track customer orders and communicate to logistics as required.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Customer Service or related field.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
Please submit your salary expectation with your resume.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC offers a full benefit package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance. We also offer a 401k plan with employer match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan after eligibility requirements are met. We look forward to hearing from you!