Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator
- Winchester, VA
Integrus Holdings is a portfolio of companies, including Fortessa Tableware Solutions, Sterling Restaurant Supply and RRP.
Fortessa Tableware Solutions (FTS), our flagship company, is an acknowledged market leader in the commercial foodservice industry with a rapidly growing market-share in consumer tableware. Our history of innovation and our nimble response to marketplace trends have positioned us to lead every market sector we engage with and help us continue to grow our business on an international basis.
Sterling Restaurant Supply (SRS) has grown out of our core business and allows us to distribute a broad range of value-priced, high-quality products to commercial foodservice and retail customers online as well as through traditional retail stores.
RRP, which also benefits from our deep experience in product development for the commercial foodservice industry, has revolutionized the event rental and catering sector with trend-setting product ranges and innovative supply-chain solutions.
Good hourly pay ($13.00 p/h) to start and the opportunity for the right candidate to rise to his or her potential through hard work and commitment. If you’re a high school graduate (or have equivalent work experience), here’s your chance to find your place with an international company that is a proven, innovative leader in its market sector.
Our success is based on the talent of our people. By recognizing potential and offering advancement, we’ve risen to the top of our field. If you’re a self-motivated, dedicated and reliable worker, we want to hear from you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Safe and proper handling, stacking, and loading methods as set forth by Operational SOP’s.
• Utilize wireless hand-held device to scan, pick, receive and fill customer orders.
• Demonstrate a willingness to develop product knowledge such as product identification, product specifications, etc. while using resources such as printed catalogs, FTS website, etc.
• Maintain open and direct communication with fellow staff members, supervisors, and managers
• Cooperation and participation in any other tasks and projects as delegated by their supervisor or manager
• High School Diploma or equivalent relevant experience to the position
• 2-3 years Operations/Distribution experience preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in an environment that promotes internal coaching and mentoring
• Good planning, organizational and communication skills
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds on a regular basis
• Ability to bend and stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to work in weather elements with changing temperature conditions
We offer a full benefit package including health, dental, disability insurance, and 401K match. In our fast paced, employee-owned company, entrepreneurial spirit and motivation are valued and rewarded. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We look forward to hearing from you!