TALENT AND CULTURE ANALYST
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Over the last 20 years, Intelerad has grown into a leader of the medical imaging software industry.
We take pride in being a world-class healthcare solutions company with more than 400 employees and over 1000 customer sites. Today, our distributed solutions play a vital role in the delivery of healthcare across 11 time zones, 3 continents, and counting
We offer a work environment that encourages teamwork, promotes well-being, autonomy, and creativity in our brand new offices located Downtown Montreal.
The Talent and Culture Analyst will have a pivotal role within the team as she/he will work in close collaboration with all members to facilitate the efficient end-to-end runnings of all of our key human resources operational activities.
- Your interest for HR technologies allow you to act as an administrator and provide technical support for our HR systems while being a resource person for reports creation, data presentations for a variety of audiences;
- Your analytical skills allow you to maintain employee data including its validation, integrity, maintenance and filing of diverse Human Resources data in an efficient and timely manner;
- You can manage the creation of new employee files from employment documentation, memos, ad hoc information requests from new hires;
- Your communication skills allow you to coordinate and host our weekly corporate orientation sessions offerred to all new employees;
- Your knowledge of a Talent & Culture department allows you to offer support for all activities linked to the annual compensation review process, training follow ups, OD initiatives by actively contributing to the preparation of projects and follow ups;
- Your attention to detail allows you to develop, implement and maintain HR policy guides, procedures and programs;
- You are an employee champion and administer enrollments and terminations of companywide employee programs and be the resource person for employee questions.
- You have at minimum a College Degree in Business Administration or a related field;
- You have 3 years or more of proven experience in an HR department in relevant human resources/administrative positions;
- You have a proficiency in working with HRIS systems, as well as well-versed in Excel, the Google environment (knowledge of Cornerstone is an asset);
- You have strong organizational skills and are able to effectively manage multiple priorities in order to meet various deliverables within pre-determined timelines;
- Your discretion allows you to work with confidential information;
- Your strong attention to detail and rigor are demonstrated in all areas of work;
- Your are able to propose improvements to processes in order to gain operational efficiencies;
- Your demonstrated communication skills allow you to reach individuals at all levels of the organization and have advanced writing skills in both official languages;
- You are curious self-starter who can work autonomously or in a team.
- Competitive salaries
- Corporate bonus program
- Employee recognition program
- Employee referral program
- Flexible hours
- Comprehensive insurance plan
- Training & skills upgrading
- Social events
- Dynamic culture