- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA of Sweden, or IoS, is responsible for developing the IKEA range and making it available to stores and customers all over the world. IoS is leading business development at IKEA and the core IKEA matrices Range, Supplying, Technical and Commercial. At IKEA of Sweden you will work in a company with endless opportunities to develop in different operational areas and countries.
Business Solutions Supply is a part of the new unit Supply Chain Development. We secure relevant solutions for IKEA Range & Supply – today and tomorrow. Our goal is to connect business and people with information technology
Show us how you’d do it!
Solution Architect, Plan and Balance Sales & Supply, Business Solution Supply
Do you like to be a part of the IKEA family enable more people to have a possibility to have a nice home and work with future planning solutions to secure that IKEA succeed with the goal to fulfill the IKEA vision.
Then you should join us in developing how IKEA works with tactical and strategic supply chain planning.
As a Solution Architect you will
- Manage and develop system strategies.
- Work closely together with Solution Owner and the platform Vendor
- Be responsible for detailing IT functional and non-functional requirements for given business requirements (support with clarifying business requirements if needed).
- Govern that the design of the solutions conforms to the solution architecture and is efficient, meet business requirements and based on a holistic architecture.
- Be in a close dialog with stakeholders create and shape business and IT-related ideas into current state, future state and transition states to guide the detailed design and delivery of business solutions.
- Be responsible for life cycle management and release coordination for the Tactical Planning solution and for leading the work with our internal and external IT partners.
You have a big interest in the Digital revolution (e.g. machine learning, RPA etc.) and what possibilities the new technology can contribute within your responsibility.
IKEA is rapidly moving in to a digital future and we need you to support IKEA on this journey. We need someone we who is curious, structured, challenging and fearless. You have a software development background and are thinking of going in to the area of solution architecture.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- You are interested in business and like to see how IT can enable people to achieve business results. You feel comfortable to explain technical information to people in a simple and easy-to understand way.
- You are able to interact with strong stakeholders confidently – understand them and their needs as well as making them understand you.
- You have excellent analytical skills. You are able to see the big picture as well as the details and to structure information and derive conclusions and consequences out of them.
- You are able to work in an environment where the pre-conditions may change from one day to another and where we need to deliver these changes with short notice.
- You have strong social and communication skills and are enthusiastic, driven and structured
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and have the desire to work in a simple, effective and understandable way.
Is this your Next Challenge?
Does this sound like your next challenge? We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate. The position is located in Älmhult and will require some travelling.
For more information about the position, please contact Torgny Christensen, email@example.com. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment specialist, Jonas Levin at +46 72 886 53 84