- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA of Sweden, or IoS, is responsible for developing the IKEA range and making it available to stores and customers all over the world. IoS is leading business development at IKEA and the core IKEA matrices Range, Supplying, Technical and Commercial. At IKEA of Sweden you will work in a company with endless opportunities to develop in different operational areas and countries.
Range & Product Development is a part of IKEA of Sweden the Product Engineering & Requirement team secure relevant solutions for IKEA Range & Supply – today and tomorrow. Our goal is to connect business and people with information technology.
The future is near, join us and make it perfect
Are you passionate about people and information technology?
We are looking for Business Analysts to the Product Engineering & Requirement team, belonging to the Process & IT tools department at Range & Product Development
Do you have good communication skills, verbally and in writing?
Would you like to be part of the team working with solutions in the core of IKEA?
If this is you, continue reading and reflect in your application how you, with your experience, knowledge, motivation and capabilities will contribute as a driven Business Analyst.
In the Product Engineering & Requirements team we work with a number of different solutions used to develop and maintain our products, including engineering, documentation, legal requirements etc.
The team consists of several Solution Owners, Business Analysts and Solution Architects working together developing user friendly business solutions.
As a Business Analyst you will mainly work with following:
- Requirements Management, User Experience Design and Solution Evaluation
- Elicit, challenge and document improvement areas and user needs and transform those into a user experience design that gives value to business and users. This is done through capturing functional and non-functional requirements, test scenarios, acceptance criteria, user stories etc.
- Facilitate the identification and elaboration of feasible business solutions for process, organization and service with business modelling while managing expectations among the stakeholders.
- Validate compliance of business requirements through the Service Validation/Test & Configuration Management processes execution by the IT Suppliers, review test results, follow-up and steer on defined test
- Contribute to the creation of solution documentation in co-operation with process/business teams and IT Suppliers. Contribute to the creation of the ‘learning offer’ for the solution including training materials and delivery of training.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Experience in business analysis, requirements engineering process and user experience research, design and testing.
- Experience working with product compliance managementGood at facilitating, planning and managing workshops and activities.
- Good at identify, analyse and ideate solution ideas beyond the initial thoughts.Good understanding of project and software lifecycle management.
- Steering according to processes and methods for developing, integrating and building user friendly IT solutions.
- Have good understanding of working in agile environments.
Process & IT tools department at Range & Product Development manage and develop around 40 IT solutions, supporting users globally in the following areas:
Product Information to our customers
Product Documentation to our suppliers
We manages the portfolio of all initiatives with an IT component and lead and develop current and new solutions connected to the product development process. This is done in projects, major enhancements initiatives or in a continuous improvements work. We work in an agile way in close co-operation with our external IT Supplier.
We also support users with communication, learning and subject matter expertise.
We work in an international environment which could lead to some travelling but primary location for this assignment is Älmhult.
Sounds interesting? Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than 21st February 2020. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Magnus Wetterholt, Solution Team Leader, at +46 70 897 01 80.
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Specialist, Jonas Levin at +46 72 886 53 84
We look forward to receive your application, in English