Senior Cloud Operations Engineer (Remote)
- 9380 STATION STREET, Lonetree, CO, us
Invoca offers an unusually valuable engineering experience. You will be part of a team of world-class Operations Engineers deploying code to our production SaaS platform and public cloud infrastructure multiple times per day. Our remote-first team is committed to upholding high standards via modern methodologies of agile software development, test-driven development, and DevOps.
What you will do:
- Work on solutions for challenging problems, including:
- Highly available architecture
- Large scale data warehouses
- Exhibit an exceptional diligence to automate processes.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Participate in peer code reviews, design reviews, production on-call rotation, standups, retrospectives, mentoring 1-on-1s, root cause analyses, and more.
- Focus on the whole production stack; building, maintaining, and monitoring systems that a wide range of internal and external customers are using.
What we are looking for:
- A systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Extensive experience within a production environment implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting Linux operating systems, Internet-based applications, and web servers.
- Advanced knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and the challenges/benefits associated with containerization.
- Hands-on experience with Configuration Management (e.g. Chef, Ansible, Puppet) and/or Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation).
- A desire to create and write elegant, scalable, and maintainable tools and solutions.
What is the team like?
You’ll join a team where everyone, including you, is striving to constantly improve their knowledge of software development tools, practices, and processes. We are an incredibly supportive team. We swarm when problems arise and give great feedback to help each other grow. Working on our close-knit, cross-functional teams is a great chance to grow your knowledge of different domains from databases to front ends to telephony and everything in between.
We are passionate about many things: continuous improvement, working at a brisk but sustainable pace, writing resilient code, maintaining production reliability, paying down technical debt, hiring fantastic teammates; and we love to share these passions with each other.
Learn more about the Invoca development team on our blog at medium.com/invoca-engineering-blog and check out our open source projects at github.com/Invoca.
What does Invoca do?
Invoca’s call tracking and analytics platform helps marketers get conversion reporting and campaign attribution from inbound phone calls. Powered by award-winning AI, Invoca allows marketers to dramatically improve their advertising return on investment by driving more revenue-generating calls, increasing conversion rates, personalizing the customer journey, and running more efficient campaigns.
With Fortune 500 customers in telecommunications, financial services, insurance, healthcare, and home services, Invoca’s platform integrates with the leading marketing technology platforms such as Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, Adobe Experience Cloud, and Salesforce.
Invoca has raised over $60M from Accel Partners, Upfront Ventures, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Rincon Venture Partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies not contractually engaged with Invoca: Invoca does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Invoca employees or any other company location. Invoca is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes