Customer Success Manager
- Santa Barbara, CA
Invoca helps the modern marketer optimize for the most important step in the customer journey: the phone call. With Invoca’s Call Intelligence platform, marketers can get granular campaign attribution to understand why customers are calling, gain real-time intelligence about who’s calling and analyze what’s being said in conversations. Marketers can put this data to work directly in the platform by automating the ideal customer experience before, during and after each call. With an ecosystem of over 30 technology partners, marketers can inject call intelligence into their existing technology stack, giving them the ability to orchestrate a true omnichannel customer journey.
Invoca is successful because of our people, whom we consider world class. We are all dedicated to building a great company and product while providing growth opportunity and learning for all of our dedicated team members. We are different, we are innovative, we are customer focused and dedicated to winning.
We are here to...
To create customer heroes. Our team works harder than anyone to educate & empower our customers to achieve their full potential. We turn our customers into heroes.
Join the conversation. We expect, rely on, listen to and value honest input from everyone on every team, in service to our customers and the company. Conversation rules.
Own the outcome. Every employee is empowered, and expected, to find the new and amazing paths to success. We consistently strive to find and own more creative, powerful paths to success.
Develop Experts. We strive to be the company that our peers admire and our competitors envy in all we do, from the way we build our technology, to the way we service our customers, to the way we attack the market. We look to hire those better than ourselves.
Play to win. We’re competitive. Like all great teams, we push each other to new heights, we celebrate like crazy when we win, and we pick each other up when we lose. We do it all with honesty and integrity.
Join us and add to our culture, we seek your input and contribution to our success.
The Customer Success Manager is focused on ensuring healthy customer retention through proactive account management activities. In collaboration with Customer Experience, Sales and Product Management, this position provides visibility into customer feedback, issues and stability. The ideal candidate will have effective customer engagement skills with exceptional critical thinking capabilities. This position functions as a trusted advisor to Invoca’s strategic performance customers and requires a solid understanding of affiliate or performance marketing. The Customer Success Manager reports to the Director of Customer Success Management.
Working in a fun and fast paced environment, the candidate must be able to interact with multiple customers and juggle multiple projects throughout the day while tracking progress and delivering top-notch account management in a timely manner. At Invoca, the Customer Success team interacts closely with all other business units to ensure our customers are wildly successful. This position can be based in in our HQ in Santa Barbara or San Francisco office. Remote working considered for the right candidate.
- Be Invoca’s subject matter expert on pay-per-call and call performance marketing by maintaining in-depth understanding of products, services and technology.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts in various lifecycle stages and allocate appropriate resources to ensure value is being delivered to the customer base.
- Proactively identify growth opportunities for customers and improve their awareness of the marketing tactics, product features or integrations available through Invoca.
- Validate customers’ desired business outcomes by providing regular business reviews, strategic recommendations and value assessments.
- Leverage internal tools to monitor customer health while allocating resources to ensure potential is realized and risk is mitigated.
- Provide support and services while troubleshooting and escalating on behalf of customers to ensure a high satisfaction rating.
- At least 4-years of strategic marketing experience required in either digital, agency or customer success management at fast paced work environments.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Must be analytical, organized and methodical with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to develop success plans and ensure customer adoption through strategic negotiation and customer development initiatives that incorporate KPIs belonging to the customer and Invoca.
- Proficient knowledge of CRM and Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides). Salesforce experience a plus.
- 1-year minimum experience in Google Analytics, AdWords or affiliate management software.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Competitive salary and performance compensation
- Stock options in a fast-growing company
- Excellent medical benefits and paid time off
- 401K plan with company matching
- Be part of a dynamic team
To all recruitment agencies not contractually engaged with Invoca: Invoca does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Invoca employees or any other company location. Invoca is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.