Cosmetics store and Spa Manager
- Chester Township, NJ
Minimum Responsibilities include:
- Delight each Customer with outstanding Customer Service by providing a friendly, no-pressure environment, deep product knowledge and honest advice that fill real needs and provide lasting value.
- Be genuinely interested in solving customer problems
- Develop and implement sales plans
- Ensure compliance with all Corporate policies and procedures
- Enforce strong accountability among staff
- Manage inventory, expenses and payroll
- Maintain a well-stocked, clean and beautifully presented sales floor and spa
- Organize and run in-store makeover events
- Continually evaluate and manage performance challenges
- Actively recruit and provide ongoing training to your staff
Minimum Qualifications include:
- 3+ years of Retail Management experience SELLING MULTIPLE HIGH END COSMETICS, SKINCARE, FRAGRANCE, BATH & BODY products.
- 3+ years of experience as a Makeup Artist
- Must be exceptionally detail-oriented, energetic, hands-on leader with a business sense.
- Demonstrated results in previous leadership roles
- Ability and experience training and leading staff members
- Must be friendly, presentable and have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and listening
- Must be an easy learner and be able to quickly learn about new products.
- Must have outstanding work ethics, be exceptionally professional and able to adapt in a dynamic, high growth environment
- Commitment to providing expert customer service and quality operations
- Strong organizational skills and conflict resolution skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and must be available to work Saturdays
Only candidates of interest will be contacted. No phone calls please.
IrisTree is an equal opportunity employer.