Isis, the joint venture created by AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile USA and Verizon Wireless, is developing an open and comprehensive mobile commerce platform. By utilizing near field communication (NFC) technology, the Isis mobile wallet will eliminate the need to carry cash, credit and debit cards, reward cards, coupons, tickets and transit passes. Isis will fundamentally change the way consumers shop, pay and save by offering an enhanced, more convenient and more personal experience – all with the tap of a phone.
Isis, a mobile and contactless commerce start-up, is striving to revolutionize how consumers shop and pay with mobile devices. As a *game-changer- in Near-Field Communication (NFC), retail, and payments, Isis is seeking a Field Marketing Manager for T-Mobile. Reporting to the General Manager, the Field Marketing Manager will travel weekly , visiting different T-Mobile corporate and indirect stores. The Field Marketing Manager will be in constant contact with store and regional management, supporting in-store initiatives and Regional Managers with district training events. This position will be based in Seattle, WA.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow Isis market presence via relationship management, training and partner initiatives with store, district and regional management teams.
- Remain in constant contact with Store, as well as Regional Management and be required not only to support the in-stores initiatives, but also support the Regional Managers with district training events.
- Solicit and share consumer and T-Mobile feedback from store and regional managers with Isis on a daily basis. The feedback will be used to shape current/future training programs, schedule additional special events, determine if more training is necessary at a particular location, evaluate how Isis is tracking towards their T-Mobile goals, etc.
- Conduct refresher and new-hire trainings
- Answer outstanding questions, trouble shooting/resolution capability
- Provide pointers on key selling features as well as messaging to drive awareness and sales completion
- Demo the Isis Wallet and increase staff’s comfort level, adoption rate and Wallet usage
- Influence and grow in-store sales through assisted selling
- Identify and capitalize on additional training/promotional opportunities in-store and at events
- Manage merchandising compliance
- Attend and represent Isis at T-Mobile and industry special events
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Field Marketing (or related field)
- BS/BA or equivalent required
- MBA preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Experience working with both product marketing and sales teams as well as regional and store account management
- Experience as a team member and individual contributor
- Proven experience leading teams and cross-functional projects to completion
- Strong relationship building and partner management experience
- Strong analytical mindset
- Field marketing experience in the mobile telecommunications and financial services industries highly desirable
- Tech savvy with a passion for utilizing technology to change customers’ lives
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong prioritization and workload management skills.
- Ability to manage numerous open matters, with numerous client groups, on continuous basis.
- Commitment to teamwork as a means to deliver positive results for individual clients as well as Isis as a whole.
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving/decision making skills; proactive, tactical, attention to detail, good follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage both large and small projects; strong organizational skills.
- Strong results orientation; self-starter, takes initiative, assertive, takes accountability/ownership, desire to achieve and identify solutions.
- Highly developed, influencing skills; ability to engage others in work without the benefit of a direct reporting relationship and keep them on track to meet goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work without day to day oversight and define paths to outcomes in undefined complex environments.
- Strong track record of achieving and exceeding partner-oriented sales goals.
- Strong understanding of mobile telecommunications and payments space
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.