- Los Angeles, CA
About Isolation Network, Inc.
Isolation Network, Inc. (“IN”) is the parent company of INgrooves Music Group and INscribe Digital. IN’s technology powers media distribution for INgrooves Music Group, INscribe Digital, as well as a number of corporate enterprise media clients. The scalable and extensible software platform enables content owners to comprehensively manage media and monitor asset processing, delivery and performance on a daily basis.
We are looking for a talented Application Engineer with a service-oriented approach who is capable of building, deploying, and supporting scalable platforms and applications to join our Platform Engineering team. This role is based in Victoria, British Columbia.
- Coordinate with multiple development, QA, and infrastructure teams to successfully deploy high-availability, customer-facing applications under tight deadlines
- Constantly monitor and assess systems to make sure that processes and applications are operating as designed and recommend and drive any required corrective measures
- Implement and maintain automated deployment processes to deliver repeatable, consistent systems and software releases to multiple environments
- Collaborate with other IT and operational staff to ensure database integrity, security, and ongoing performance
- Manage and support platforms, applications and day to day operations, troubleshoot and identify the root cause/bottleneck with minimal supervision.
- Assist in developing and documenting best practice procedures, standards, guidelines, and ensuring compliance within all INgrooves environments
- Participate in an after-hours support call rotation
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Chef or Puppet
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, C#, PowerShell and UNIX shell scripting
- Knowledgeable in web architectures, software development, LDAP infrastructures, applications platforms, SQL Server and other database architectures
- Experience implementing logging and monitoring infrastructures such as Splunk, Logstash, and Nagios
- Experience working with in both Windows Server 2008/2012 and *nix environments
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills along with the ability to communicate with internal and external customers along with the ability to accurately and effectively document and diagram complex systems and infrastructures.
- Be able to perform effectively as part of a small team in a rapidly growing, dynamic environment.
Why work with us?
We are passionate about the health and wellbeing of our team members, and are committed to career development. Isolation Network, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance, annual flu shots, free vision and life insurance, 401k retirement plan options, and flexible spending and reimbursement programs.
Other perks of working with us are generous paid leave allowances, training & development programs, discounted gym memberships and the opportunity to work in a casual, energetic, creative and fun working environment!