Software Developer (Remote - California, Oregon, Washington)
- San Francisco, CA
About Isolation Network, Inc.
Isolation Network, Inc. (“IN”) is the parent company of INgrooves Music Group and INscribe Digital. IN’s technology powers media distribution for INgrooves Music Group, INscribe Digital, as well as a number of corporate enterprise media clients. The scalable and extensible software platform enables content owners to comprehensively manage media and monitor asset processing, delivery and performance on a daily basis.
We are seeking a senior software developer to join our technology division. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing platform level software in a .NET environment with SQL Server.
The successful candidate will be expected to work within an agile process, developing new features and improving the functionality of our platforms. The feature work entails developing functionality that is vertically complete, from the user interface through to the database backend. This person will be a key player in our efforts to maintain and upgrade our platform, and the position will require strong debugging skills and an aptitude for re-engineering and refactoring.
- Demonstrated proficiency with a variety of programming languages with a preference for C#
- Expertise developing RESTful interfaces and Web Service integration
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, with a preference for MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Familiarity with Agile software development (Scrum), test driven development, and continuous integration
- Experience with multithreading and system level programming is an asset
- Knowledge in the areas of digital media lifecycle, content management, transcoding or content distribution a plus
Why work with us?
We are passionate about the health and wellbeing of our team members, and are committed to career development. Isolation Network, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance, annual flu shots, free vision and life insurance, 401k retirement plan options, and flexible spending and reimbursement programs.
Other perks of working with us are generous paid leave allowances, training & development programs, discounted gym memberships and the opportunity to work in a casual, energetic, creative and fun working environment!