Software Developer (intermediate to senior), Full Time or Contract
Position: Software Developer
Term: full time or contract
Location: Vaughan, ON
Our client, an eServices company, is in search for an experienced software solutions developer. In this role, you will be working with state of the art technologies, in a high performance fully matured Agile environment. Excellent compensation package, lots of perks.
- Minimum 7 years in a general developer type role
- general java frameworks (ie. Spring, Hibernate, etc) + various types of web services.
- hands-on with design/solution, and strong experience integrating a variety of technical solutions (batch systems, ETL, real-time, synchronous/asynchronous)
- Must have the Agile type mindset
Core technical skills:
- java (with integration components, design patterns)
- Java / Spring framework, CXF, web services
- Relational database (DB2/Oracle)
- integration with batch/etl/real-time
- design & solutioning & system-modernization
- ETL QA
Nice to have:
- ESB is nice to have
- experience with ETL (i.e. Informatica)
- Business process management/rule engines (such as Appian)
- Workflow engines/orchestration
- java frameworks (spring) database design
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.