SAP IT Project Manager- Salary up to $120K plus bonus
- Golden Valley, MN
A fortune 100 Manufacturingt Firm
My client is currently seeking a SAP Manufuturing Program/Project Manager, reporting to the CIO with a dotted line relationship to the Department Vice President. The position is responsible for the support of all the integrated supply chain technology including, but not limited to, SAP, “legacy” systems, and other supply chain technology tools. The individual will possess a high degree of project & program management skills to effectively prioritize initiatives and projects ensuring that limited resources are deployed most effectively.
• Manage a team of IT professionals who are responsible for managing or supporting the delivery of effective and efficient IT systems in a manner that delivers optimal value.
• Drives an organization that partners and collaborates with the Integrated Supply Chain function and Centers of Excellence (CoE) to find innovative and cost effective solutions to problems of varying complexity.
• Support Process & Systems deployments as needed through resourcing, advising, and conformance to defined procedures & systems.
• Manage the Technology Project Governance process with the Leadership team, prioritizing and tracking delivery of all optimization enhancements.
• Complies with and utilizes process improvement techniques such as six sigma tools and defined project & software management policies and processes.
• Implement and manage best practices to support IT & Program Management needs.
• Responsible for managing resources or area of responsibility which may include hiring, assignment of projects/work, performance management, career development, compensation, training and development.
• Provides input to and monitors the budget for area of responsibility.
• Ensures strategic alignment with peers by participating in the budgeting processes as part of the business.
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience.
• Strong manufacturing experience and knowledge of the complete supply chain process.
• Minimum 10 years of technical and business experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the supply chain processes.
• Previous experience in planning or manufacturing management.
• Preferably PMP and APICS certified
•Experience working in a matrix organization environment preferred.
• 5 years or more of SAP experience, with minimum 3 end-to-end deployments.
• Skilled in overseeing project plans, business case development and assessing IT project/program risks.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, launch, and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget.