Looking for Future CIO - SAP Implementation Manager
- Golden Valley, MN
Fortune 100 Manufacturing Company
My client is currently seeking a SAP Program/Project Manager, reporting to the CIO with a dotted line relationship to the Department Vice President. The position is responsible for the support of all the integrated supply chain technology including, but not limited to, SAP, “legacy” systems, and other supply chain technology tools. The individual will possess a high degree of project & program management skills to effectively prioritize initiatives and projects ensuring that limited resources are deployed most effectively. This position is being targeted to succeed the current CIO at some point in the future.
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience.
• Strong manufacturing experience and knowledge of the complete supply chain process.
• Minimum 10 years of technical and business experience.
• Previous experience in planning or manufacturing management.
• Preferably PMP and APICS certified
•Experience working in a matrix organization environment preferred.
• 3 years or more of SAP experience, with minimum 3 end-to-end deployments.
• Skilled in overseeing project plans, business case development and assessing IT project/program risks.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, launch, and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget.