Payroll Administrator (ADP) - Contract Assignment
- New York, NY
My client is an international Investment Bank
Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate delivery and accounting of Salaries, Wages, Overtime, Commissions and incentive payments.
Have a good working knowledge and understanding of current payroll legislation and statutory requirements. Daily activities include but are not limited to:
• Interact with employees of all levels, vendors and HR personnel to assist with inquiries and solve issues on a daily basis.
• Process corrections to employee bank information in the ADP EV5 system.
• Issue W-2cs.
• Prepare Garnishment letters and send to employees.
• Run ADP EV5 Control reports using ADPR.
• Run ADP EV5 reconciliation reports using ADPR
• Process HR/Benefits payroll adjustments.
• Run address audit and ensure proper taxation using ADPR.
• Process semi-monthly new hires, terminations, salary changes and inter-company transfers within EV5.
• Process retroactive benefit deductions and refunds.
• Process benefit overrides.
• Process timesheets and manual checks.
• Transmit to ADP.
• Review and certify that all active and terminated employee wages, earnings, tax withholdings and benefit profiles are correct after each payroll processing. This includes: Tax status set-up, social security, Medicare, other benefit deductions, direct deposit instructions, accumulators, benefit adjustments, vacation pay, severance payments, retro earnings, car allowances, health club reimbursements, tuition reimbursements, overtime, straight-time, hourly pay, garnishments and gross-ups.
• Deal with tax settlement agreements and other tax issues as required.
• Place manual checks on the Issue Report for the Deposit Services Department.
• Fund and record manual checks.
• Process Stop Payments and Direct Deposit Deletions/Reversals.
• Mail terminated and overseas employees pay stubs.
• Process Fed Wires.
• Make payments to ADP vendor.
• Reset cycle after payroll.
• Working knowledge of ADP EV5 payroll system
• Working knowledge of the SAP HR System
• Working knowledge of the SAP CATS Overtime system
• Work with Finance to Fund Payrolls
• Work with Banking Operations to clear Bank Reconciliation items.
• Technical Skills: proficient with Excel & Access
- Must have processed payrol with ADP and worked with ADP payroll software
- Must have at least 3 years of overall payroll experience
- Experience with HRIS such as (SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, etc.)