- Maple Grove, MN
JP Energy is a rapidly growing company, leading the midstream energy sector with a focus to provide best-in-class customer service for our clients. Our people are our strength, and as we continue to grow, we are always looking for talented and motivated individuals who share a vision for our three founding principles- safety, integrity, and customer service.
JP Energy fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, committed and highly accomplished people. We offer very competitive salary and benefits packages as well as the opportunity to expand skillsets acquired through internal growth
The Truck Driver provides propane cylinder delivery to customers in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining awareness of customer satisfaction and public safety.
Description of Essential Duties:
- Load trucks with propane cylinders
- Deliver propane cylinders to assigned route
- Properly fill out driver logs and daily paperwork and mail paperwork to the main office daily
- Complete assigned routes in a logical sequence ensuring all delivery times are met and working at a steady pace while delivering the propane cylinders, maintaining safety.
- Perform all truck maintenance, on a daily basis, verify all safety supplies are on the truck, keep inside and outside of truck clean and orderly, and notify manager of any issues that need to be fixed.
- Maintain positive friendly working relationships with all customers, meeting delivery window time frames and dependable and reliable expectations.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 + years of truck driving experience required
- Oil & Gas/ Propane Cylinder experience preferred
- Valid Class A CDL (commercial driver’s license) required
- Hazmat endorsement indicated on license
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check, road test, driving record review and physical assessment
- Must be flexible to float between district locations, flexible schedule is a must.